The package includes:
- 28 nights in Ireland.
- Return airfare to Ireland from Toronto, New York, Boston or Chicago.
- Breakfast and dinner daily.
- After school field trips including such places as Blarney Castle, Kilmainham City Gaol, the Visitor Centre in Cobh commemmorating the Titanic, the Lusitania and the Irish Diaspora, Trinity College, Christchurch Medieval Cathedral.
- Entrance fees to all venues on field trips.
- Full day Saturday coach excursions to the Ring of Kerry, The Cliffs of Moher and the Wicklow Mountains.
- Visit to the Theatre.
- Instruction by certified teachers and instructors.
- All texts and classroom materials.
- Traditional music evening.
- Riverdance at the Gaiety Theatre, Dublin.
- End of Tour Banquet.
- Full access to internet at all locations.
- Entrance to Gaelic Football or Hurling game (subject to schedule and ticket availabilty).
- Transit pass while in Dublin.
* Subject to terms set out in Terms and Conditions
Does not include:
- Airport taxes and surcharges ($395.00) (Not applicable to US students)
- Optional Cancellation and Health Insurance. (click here to view policy)
Please note that the Irish Experience does not charge Application or Program Enrichment fees.
Terms of Payment:
Due on application to the program:
- A deposit of $1250.00 payable, by cheque, money order or credit card, to Georgia Hardy Tours INC.
- 2nd payment of half the balance due, by cheque or money order, on January 31st, 2018 (please note that credit card payments will be subject to a 3% service charge)
- Balance due by cheque or money order on March 31, 2018